As an adjunct to “Beer” and “Tile Art” posts, if you are visiting Wye Valley Brewery to purchase any of their ales, turn 180 degrees and take a look at the gable end of Stoke Lacy Village Hall. The Village Artmark scheme, funded by Herefordshire Council in 2005 selected local maker, Mark de la Torre (also showing tiles at Tinsmiths during our Tile Art show), to make a piece of art for the Village. He worked with local people to create a Tile Map approx. 8mtrs high by 4mtrs across which maps the contours, field names and features of the parish with photographs and sketches from villagers fired in to the ceramic surface.
- Ukrainian Pysanky Eggs – tightening the chains……
- Things to do and see in Ledburyshire 2018
- Philip Clissett, chairmaker of Bosbury by Terry Rowell
- Tinsmiths Ukranian Visit
- Top of the Tree – Chair-maker Lawrence Neal
- Settin’ Off Again – Chairmaker Mike Abbott
- The Potteries Museum & Art Gallery
- Birds by Mark Hearld, Curtains to Calendar…..
- Show me a Sign
- Tinsmiths in Town
- Spring Life – Mark Hearld & Paul Young
- Tinsmiths Desk Calendar 2016 – Hellmuth Weissenborn